Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Newest Blog!

I already have a blog, that I started in May. I am going to start this new blog, devoted to stamping. I love to stamp, but I don't do it as much as I would like to. I am very busy, teaching at a private school, working at McDonalds (part time), reading blogs, playing on my computer. I am going to link my two blogs together. I am going to put pictures on this blog of my creations, as well as my many stamping friends. I belong to a hostess club, with "Close to my Heart" stamping stuff. This means that every month for a year, I go to a stamping party, and have to purchase at least $15 worth of stamps. We make cards, eat good food, and spend some money for the hobby that I love. I don't only have "Close to my Heart" products, but I mostly do. In January, I am the hostess of the club, so I get free products for my birthday. My distrubuter is going to have a crop night, and let us come over and work on a project for free. It should be a lot of fun. I will post some pictures after that night. I was in a ribbon swap. So I thought I would post a picture of the ribbon that I received. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

What a GOOD idea....I will enjoy reading both your blogs...

Hugs,
Lisa <><

Gerrie said...

Looking forward to seeing some of your stamping stuff. Have fun with it.

Kristina Lewis said...

Congratulations on your new blog!!