Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Ribbon & 2 cards

I am going to put a picture of the ribbon that I received in the ribbon swap that Rhi had. I love my new ribbon.
This card I made for one of my friend's Birthday. I used "Close to my Heart" papers and stamps. I used my new ribbon.
This card I made for another friend's Birthday. I love the mouse holding a rose stamp. He is really cute. It is a wooden stamp. The companies name on the stamp is trademark "1992 Penny Black of Berkeley, CA." I stamped him with Marvy Black ink and colored him in with colored pencils. The paper is CTMH, it is raspberry background and texture paper. It has been discontinued.

4 comments:

Gerrie said...

Cute card. Love the mouse.

Gerrie said...

Aren't ribbon shares fun? A good way to build up your ribbon collection.

Michelle B said...

Great Ribbon! Awesome Card! I love that fold.

Thanks for sharing!
Michelle

Shannon McGann said...

These are such cute cards! The little mouse is adorable. TFS.